JAIIB: SUBJECTS OF EXAMINATION
(1) Principles & Practices of Banking
(2) Accounting & Finance for Bankers
(3) Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
1. Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
2. Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
3. Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in a attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below:
Aims at providing advanced knowledge necessary for better decision making covering risk, financial and general bank management.
Candidates must have completed JAIIB or PART-1 of the Associate Examination, and their membership subscription should not be in arrears.
SUBJECTS OF EXAMINATION:
I. Compulsory Paper
1. Advanced Bank Management
2. Bank Financial Management
II. Elective Papers (Candidates to choose any one of their Choice)
1. Corporate Banking
2. Rural Banking
3. International Banking
4. Retail Banking
5. Co-operative Banking
6. Financial advising
7. Human Resources Management
8. Information Technology
9. Risk Management
10. Central Banking
11. Treasury Management
1. Class room coaching for JAIIB/ CAIIB
2. Online mock tests for JAIIB / CAIIB